Many people get Green Cards (become permanent residents) through family members. You may be eligible to get a Green Card as:

  • An immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, this includes spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • A family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category, this includes unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older
  • A family member of a Green Card holder, this includes spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring Green Card holder.

Children under 14:

Children under 14 may pay a discounted fee when filing form I-485, Application to Adjust Status to Permanent Residence. Children under 14 filing with at least one parent only need pay a fee of $635. Children under 14 not filing with a parent must pay a fee of $985.

Concurrent Filing

Concurrent filing is the process of filing both the immigrant petition and Form I-485 at the same time. You may file concurrently if a visa number is immediately available for you. The following people are able to file concurrently:

  • Immediate relatives of U.S. citizens living in the United States.
  • Certain Armed Forces Members applying for a special immigrant visa under Section101(a)(27)(K) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA)Special Immigrant International Organization Employee or family member.


Prepare Affidavit of Support Application:

Affidavit of Support:

An Affidavit of Support is a commitment of financial support made between the Sponsor and the Federal Government.

U. S. immigration law bans the admission of any person that is deemed likely to become a public burden. To prevent the new immigrants from becoming a financial burden on the State, Affidavits of Support are often required for immigrants.

There are two separate forms for Affidavits of Support that are accepted by USCIS – Form I-864 and Form I-134. For more information on these please call us.

The Affidavit of Support is valid until the immigrant either becomes a U. S. citizen or registers 40 earned work credits in the United States. You can read more here.


U. S. Green Card

A U. S. Green Card is given to persons who have obtained lawful Permanent Resident status (LPR). Green Card holders are able to live and work in the United States permanently. Because U. S. immigration policy works to keep families together, you may be eligible for a Green Card if you are the spouse of a U. S. permanent resident or citizen.

How to get Green Card for Spouse.

If you are a U. S. permanent resident or citizen, you may petition for your spouse to become a Green Card holder. Spouses of U. S. permanent residents must first have the I-130 Petition approved and have a visa number available before they can file to adjust status to permanent residence using Form I-485. Spouses of citizens do not need to wait for a visa number to become available, as there are an unlimited number of visas for applicants of this category.

For more information on the process of getting a green card for your spouse please call us.


Children of any age are eligible for a Green Card or U. S. permanent residency. Children who are dependent on a U. S. permanent resident, U. S. citizen, or someone who is applying for U. S. permanent residency or citizenship are eligible to become Green Card holders.

Child of Citizen: If you were born in the United States, you automatically are given the status of citizenship. If you were born abroad to a U. S. citizen parent, then you will need to be registered as soon as possible at the closest U. S. Embassy in order to receive a Certificate of Birth Abroad and a U. S. passport. The Certificate of Birth Abroad will grant you American citizenship, and the U. S. passport will allow you to come into the United States. If you were born to a U. S. citizen parent abroad but your birth was not registered before your 18th birthday, then you may apply for a Certificate of Citizenship using Form N-600.

Child of Permanent Resident: Unmarried children, of any age, of U. S. permanent residents are eligible for a Green Card. The first step to obtaining a Green Card is to have the LPR (Lawful Permanent Resident) petition for the child using USCIS Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. The purpose of the petition is to prove the relationship between the LPR and his/her child. Once the petition has been approved, the child must wait for a visa number to become available before filing the application for a Green Card (Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status). There are a limited number of visas each year for children of LPR’s.

Here at US-Immigration services we can assist you with your case.

Just call us now at 1-571-426-3562 for more information.

Why choosing

us immigration services lowest price

Lowest Price Guarantee

We save you up to 70% in service fees compared to your local immigration office attorney. Since we do not rent any office space or hire lawyers, we can save money and pass those savings to you!

us immigration services lowest price

You Just Sign We Take Care Everything

We take care of everything for you. From beginning to end you don’t have to worry about the tedious paperwork, we do it for you.

us immigration services lowest price

Experts will clarify all your doubts anytime

We assign you a personal immigration consultant who will be the same person doing your case from beginning to end! A real human being you can call anytime directly for any question or concern you might have.

us immigration services lowest price

Our experience at your disposal

We have worked on cases for the past 8 years with nearly 100% approval rate.

Jaime Torres

The first time I filled out the citizenship forms by myself and to be honest it was a complete headache , so when the time came to go through the whole process again for my wife I didn’t hesitate for a second to work with US Immigration Services…Read more

Irene Larson

Have you ever read all of the requirements and steps the USCIS has in order to process a Green Card? I tried, and I found it was a huge ordeal. And if I ever made a mistake…. I can’t begin to imagine the time and money it would take to fix. There’s no way I […]…Read more

Miguel Díaz

Great service from beginning to end. They don’t cost nearly as much as layers, and their service is even better. They asked me all the necessary questions, and processed my case really fast. Now I have my loved ones here in the U.S.…Read more

>> Read all testimonials

So, did you already make up your mind?

“At US immigration Services, we work with you from beginning to end, we verify all the information is correct so that your application doesn’t suffer from any delays. And we do it all saving you hundreds of dollars. Give us a call, the consultation is free!.”